Home Bandung Geology Museum
This building is located on Jl. Diponegoro not far from the Sate Building. It was built in 1928 with Ir. Menalda van Schouwenberg as the architect and Liem A Boh as the contractor. The official opening of this building was on the 16th of May 1929, coinciding with the IV Pacific Scientific Conference which was held in this building.
The collections of this museum consist of 3894 kinds of rocks, fossils, minerals, maps, and geological equipment. 95% of the materials are from Indonesia and 5% are from outside Indonesia.