Home Bandung Gedung Dwiwarna
This building which is located at Diponegoro street beside The Geological Museum was designed and built under the supervision of Technischen Dienstder Stadsgemeent Bandung on the 12th of October 1940. the contractor was De Arnewing Makt Chappy de Cender NV.
Originally this building was called the Indonesia Pendion Funds building. During the Japanese Colonial era the building was used for Kempetai activities. During the Federal Era it functioned as the building for the people's representative council for the State of Pasundan.
In front of this building there was a demostration demanding that he state of Pasundan be disbanded and returned to Republic of Indonesia.
Then Ir. Soekarno the first president of Indonesia named the building Dwiwarna (Literally meaning two colours).
The Dwiwarna building has been used for the provincial assembly of west Java as the secretariat for the Asia Africa Conference (1955).
At the moment Dwiwarna Building is used as Indonesian Statistic Office building.