Home Mt. Bromo (Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park) Restrictions And Regulations
Restrictions And Regulations
Visitors of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park are requested to respect the following regulations and guidelines :
1. Visitors for recreation can come to the park directly through one of the four entrance gate (Cemorolawang-Sukapura/Probolinggo, Wonokitri-Tosari/ Pasuruan, Ngadas-Poncokusumo/Malang, Burno-Senduro/Lumajang). Before entering the park, visitors have to buy the entrance ticket at the nearest entrance fee collection post.
2. Visitors who want to climb Mt. Mahameru beside have entrance ticket also have to ask permit letter for hiking to the Office of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, Jl. Raden Intan No. 6 Malang.
3. Foreign researcher must have permit letter issued by Directorate General Forest Protection and Nature Conservation-Department of Forestry in Jakarta. For domestic researcher permit letter issued by the Office of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park in Malang.
4. Come suitably prepared and provisional especially if you want to stay overnight.
5. It is advisable to be accompanied by staff member/guard/special guide of the park when travelling the area.
6. Keep the park clean by taking all your rubbish out of the park with you (plastics, bottles, cans, etc).
7. Don't take anything inside the park except photo, don't leave anything except your foot-print.
8. Don't travel the park through outside of avaliable tracks.